Sunday, September 21, 2014

Long time.

It helps when I write as though I'm talking to you. I'm sitting here... I've been good and decided to reward myself. I've been on a very heavy aggressive diet. It's part of this current work. I've wanted to feel better. I thought I should reward myself. I had a hard week, I've been very good the past few days, It's Sunday. I ate a package of graham crackers. some are as much as 1000 calories per 8 cracker bag. I'm at a little better ease because this one was probably only 300. My diet has changed so I can get more done and build more athleticism. So... that and watching a movie.

I'm supposed to sit here and get all zen on you. Funny if you knew me, you would laugh... my friends would laugh and do. But... I'd laugh at them too. All the enlightenment none of us have. That is the point.... That is what this work is. Lets see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment