Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Morning in Paradise.

   I'm really kidding.

I haven't had the best couple days.

The lesson is, I think, There are the bad thing that happens, the unpleasant thing that disrupts our life. It's how we relate to it though that can be the problem. That is the thing we can do something about is How we "deal" or how we "react" to our problems. The warrior acts, the fool reacts. That is what we can do about it. That is where we can improve our condition. Christians may say "this is the challenge the lord has given you, He hasn't given you more than you handle".
   I have let myself be upset, angry, drunk, sad, miserable. Today I have to get it all together and pick up my hammer and start laying the proverbial Railroad track, John Henry.

One of the things I'm working on is trying to be motivated... One needs goals... things one really wants out of life.... things that bring fulfillment... One isn't just motivated... one does things that fills our needs to be the person we deep down want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment