Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Haven't posted

... There are two issues I'm trying to hit with my first post.

First, that there is no spirituality where you Can't practice while living an ordinary life. To be a monk is not ... Don't tell me I have to check out of every day life to live spiritually. That is nonsense. When I look at Tony Robins and say of all "Get rich-healthy by listening to my seminar" I say... How do I know you know what you are talking about. I have to live, I can't make a living going to hotel ballrooms and spewing shit at $100 a person. I feel the same way about Monks. If you want to tell me how to live, you need to not be a person living a Real, authentic life.

Second, Prayer is empty. It's intent without action. In fact all religion seems to be "do this on your day off, on sunday" That day you can be a good person, and you can clasp your hands together... do nothing.. and Hope. I had a good joke this week... Hope is... Hoping it all goes away. It's not. I feel the same way about political movements... Lets get together in a circle... Yell stuff and do nothing. Intention is great... but there is another paradox... sometimes as Hope is hoping it will go away, Prayer and religion is a good way to do nothing pretend you are good for one day... then you can be an Asshole for the other 6... ask for forgiveness on 7. Empty Bullshit!!!

In broad strokes... this is what I want to deal with... this is the fight I want to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment